The main objective of the Export Groups Program is to increase and diversify the exports of different groups comprised of small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) of the Province of Córdoba, through the following actions:
- Identifying products and services with an export potential under the export group format.
- Finding and opening calls for farmers and/or providers of those products and services who can be brought together to boost their exports as an export group.
- Identifying the training needs of the companies interested in the program.
- Conducting regular meetings in order to consolidate export groups.
Eligibility and Requirements
- SMEs based in the Province of Córdoba.
- Companies must provide goods and/or services consistent with the characteristics of the group they want to belong to.
- Companies may or may not have experience in export, but they must in all cases be committed to and interested in exploring foreign markets.
- The export group must be comprised of company representatives that endorse and accept each and every other member of the group.
- Companies wishing to form an export group must belong to a particular productive sector, offer products that complement one another, and use the same trade channels abroad or other trading schemes which can be developed through concerted work.
- The members of each group must make request to ProCórdoba Agency for their incorporation in the Export Groups Program, and at the same time suggest that a particular person be hired as coordinator.
- The term of the agreement entered into by the Agency, the export group members, and its coordinator shall be two years. The Program includes the payment by ProCórdoba Agency of 50% of the coordinator’s professional fees, the remaining 50% to be paid by the group.
- The coordinator’s role is to organize the group’s actions, which includes planning, together with the group members, the steps to follow or a business plan in order to enter foreign markets that have been decided upon as target markets.
Click here to find a model agreement (only in Spanish) for the formation of export groups.
|CONEXSER||Industrial services. End-to-end soft and hard solutions||Descar Argentina SRL, Cualitar, Hyflon, I+C Consultores, BSB I+D Engineering, GB Gestión Integral en RR. HH.||Dec 1, 2017 - Nov 30, 2019|
|LOS DEL SUR (From the South)
|Specialty cereals and pulses||El Tala SC, Juan José Caula, Miguel Angel Signorino, Los Recentales SRL, Ariel Madio, Javier Musso, Maíz Pop SA, I.BE.PI.SA||Feb 1, 2018 - Jan 31, 2020|
|RUTA DE LAS SIERRAS (The Hills’ Road)
|Exclusive hotel services for tourists||Azur Real Hotel Boutique, Calma Nono Natural Suites, Patios del Durazno, Pueblo Estancia La Paz Hotel, Rutur Viajes, 360 Regional||Mar 1, 2018 - Feb 28, 2020|
|CORDOBA ES GOLF (Córdoba is Golf)
|Premium touristic offerings, especially for golf players from abroad||Córdoba Golf Club Villa Allende, El Potrerillo de Larreta, Itatí Viajes, Valle del Golf Club, Pueblo Estancia La Paz Hotel||Apr 1, 2018 - Mar 31, 2020|
|TECNOLOGÍA AGRÍCOLA DE CÓRDOBA
MAQUINARIA AGRÍCOLA (Agricultural machinery from Córdoba)
|Agricultural machinery||Fertil Tecnologías SRL (FERTEC), Industrias Comofra SRL (Comofra), Tres Eme SA (Silos Mengo), Abratte Juan Agustín (Doble TT), Ascanelli SA, Baro Víctor Hugo (BTI Agri), Metalfor SA, Micron Fresar SRL (Akron)||Oct 1, 2018 - Sep 30, 2020|
|AGROCOMPONENTES DE CÓRDOBA AGROPARTES MAQUINARIA AGRÍCOLA (Agriparts for agricultural machinery)
|Agriparts||Produmat SA, Establecimientos Metalúrgicos Oncativo SA, Ingersoll Argentina SA, Sohipren SA, Anaya Ariel-Tim Argentina, Abelardo Cuffia||Mar 1, 2019 - Feb 28, 2021|
|AFTERMARKET AUTOPARTES (Aftermarket autoparts)
|Autoparts||Faesa, Capemi, Albino Capodacqua, Kugell, Resortes Argentina, Pellacani||Oct 1, 2018 - Sep 30, 2020|
|Road construction and related machines||Impex Argentina SRL, Sirolo SA, Produmat SA, TBEH Equipos Agroviales SA, Indumix SA, Pauny SA, Tecnus SRL, TZR Bombas Argentinas SA||Aug 1, 2018 - Jul 31, 2020|
|Wine tourism||Viaragro; La Matilde; La Caroyense; Bodega Terra Camiare; Chacra de Luna; Vista Grande; Famiglia Furfaro y Estancia Las Cañitas||Jul 1, 2019 - Jun 30, 2021|
|ALFASUD||Small re-compacted alfalfa bales||Jorge Vasallo; Jorge de Pol; Juan Carlos Meichtri; Gonzalo Arana; María Fernanda Primo; Viejo Tala SRL; Horacio Bertani||Aug 1, 2017 - Jul 31, 2019|
|LANGUAGE TOURISM INSTITUTES||Teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language||SET IDIOMAS, Fundación CELEC, Oxford Idiomas, CIL y COINED||2006 - Present day|
|LANGUAGE TOURISM UNIVERSITIES||Teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language||Universidades Nacionales Villa María y Córdoba; las Universidades Blas Pascal, Siglo XXI y Católica de Córdoba||2006 - Present day|